Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lip smacking fun








Britta has taken to showing her displeasure by loudly smacking her lips. "I'm hungry NOW, Mommy and Daddy!" As I write this, I can hear the sounds of sucking coming from her crib. She is learning to self-sooth (we hope), though I fear we spoil her when it comes to putting her to bed, because she rides around with one of us until she is almost comatose.

Britta is smiling much more as well. Kristine and I had a go at making her giggle for the pocketcam.



3 comments:

  1. Wow! The stuff you can show her and that she will roll her eyes at when she's older:). Nice singing :) love and miss you! Your cousins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britta is soooo sweet! So cute to see her visiting with the two of you! It only gets more and more fun!!!

    ReplyDelete